- Thankful to be in service to our patients
- Reputable stewards of your financial gifts
- Understanding fully the call to serve our community
- Supportive and compassionate in our work with grieving families
- Thoughtfully creating ways to honor your loved one who has passed
- Embracing life-long learning
- Dauntless in the pursuit of excellence
In the world of hospice care, there are many choices and Community Hospice & Health Services stands above the rest.
- We admit patients 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- We provide therapies and other complexities that many hospice agencies do not have the training to provide
- We are the only hospice provider in the region with our own Durable Medical Equipment Division. We provide all the medical equipment needed in your home on time
- We provide specialized hospice care to pediatric patients
- We remove barriers to care and focus on patient and family goals
- We offer the most innovative inpatient hospice facility in the Central Valley— the Alexander Cohen Hospice House
As a local non-profit, reinvesting in our community is a priority for us. We offer continued support to our families beyond their loved ones passing.
When the community needs us, we answer the call.
According to the Better Business Bureau Wise Giving Alliance, nonprofit organizations should spend at least 65 percent of their total expenses on program activities, with the remaining funds going to administrative and fundraising expenses. At Community Hospice & Health Services, we meet and exceed these minimum guidelines with 82 percent of your donation dollars going to patient care, grief services and educating the community. With our entrusted stewardship, your dollars have a maximum impact in our community.
We invite you to learn more about how you can support Community Hospice & Health Services and make a difference in the lives of our community.